تفاوت aim, goal,objective, purpose

اشتراک گذاری در شبکه های اجتماعی

سلام من دارم یه مقاله در مورد اهداف به انگلیسی می نویسم.

می خواستم تفاوت اینها را بهم بگید:

Aim
Goal
Objective
Purpose

>> purpose:

چیزی که میخوای بهش دست پیدا کنی، دلیلی که یه چیزی یا یه برنامه ای رو انجام میدی و چیزی که میخوای بدست بیاری وقتی انجامش میدی:  "بازی ها یک هدف آموزشی دارند".

>> Aim:

چیزی که امید داری در آینده بهش برسی حتی اگر زمان زیادی ببره:  "کشور هنوز می تواند به هدفش در کاهش فقر دست پیدا کند".

>> Goal:

چیزی مهم که امید داری در آینده بهش برسی حتی اگر زمان زیادی ببره: "کشور هنوز میتواند به هدفش در کاهش فقر دست پیدا کند".

>> Target:

هدف دقیقی که یک شخص یا سازمان تمایل دارد با انجام کاری به آن دست پیدا کند، اغلب مقدار پولی که میخواهد بدست آورند، مقدار خاص یا کاملی که میخواهی بدست بیاری: "شرکت در مسیر رسیدن به هدفش در افزایش سود تا 10درصد هست".

>> Objective:

چیز مشخصی که تلاش میکنی بهش برسی-مخوصاٌ برای چیزایی که رسماٌ در تجارت و...بحث و توافق شده، استفاده می شود:  "هدف اصلی انها متوقف کردن جریان مواد مخدر است". "بمنظور تنظیم اهداف تجاری برای سال بعد جلسه ای گذاشتیم".

>> Ambition:

چیزی که خیلی زیاد میخوای برای شغل آینده ات بدست بیاری:  "هدف او رفتن به مدرسه ی حقوق و حقوقدان شدن بود". "او به هدفش در رقابت بازی های المپیک رسید".

منبع: ترجمه ی یک بخش از این صفحه

english.stackexchange.com/questions/188858/difference-between-purpose-aim-target-goal-objective-and-ambito

با سلام؛ علاوه بر موارد مفید و قابل توجه بیان شده در بالا، که منبع آن را نیز به درستی بیان داشته اند، همچنین به نکات مهم ذکرگشته در زیر توجه کنید. به ویژه موارد بیان گشته در زیر در باره مصادیق واژه های "اوبژکتیو" و "گُل" قابل توجه بوده و به نوعی تکمیل کننده موارد بالا هستند و چه بسا از آنها مهمترند. چنانکه در بالا هم گفته شده، منبع نکات زیر و نیز نکات بیان گشته در بالا این صفحه می باشد:

« The reasons that I explore such a question is to help people in organizations cut through the verbiage of 'management' books that cover these terms. The difficulty that I have with the 'answer' given here is that the referents (rather than definitions) given for each word can be interchanged and still hold the same general meaning. Purpose, aim, goal &c are all "something that you want to achieve when you do something: "One purpose of the games / one aim of the games / one objective... is to have an educational purpose." For me: an "aim" is a broad statement of intent: to provide employment... / to reduce poverty / to increase profits / to halt the flow of drugs &c. (It may be likened to a wish, a prayer or a hope.) E.g. "I am going to learn to drive" a "goal" is a slightly more detailed statement: to increase employment to 90% / to reduce poverty by 1/3 / to increase profits by 10% / to halt the flow of drugs to juveniles &c. E.g. I am going to learn to drive a car as soon as possible." an "objective" is a PRECISE (unambiguous) statement of a set of REALISTIC and MEASURABLE targets to be achieved. E.g. "I am going to go to the ABC school of motoring tomorrow morning and sign on for a set of lessons costing not more than £250 with a view to passing my test within one month of starting the lessons." This has [Measurable] targets of Quality (pass the test); Quantity (set of lessons / 1 test) Time (tomorrow, AM / 1 month) and Cost (£250) it is KNOWN, UNDERSTOOD and ACCEPTED by the person involved and so it meets the PRAMKU test for an objective. "Purpose" seems to relate more to the broader reason for existing E.g within which Aim &c are the statements indicating how this is to be achieved. " "Ambition" seems to relate to a personal aspiration E.g. My ambition is to be a Rock Star" . »